Sunday, August 19, 2007




Brand new!
Now I’m not university student anymore. I don’t know whether it’s good news or no. yeah, I finished my study, but many things have to be thought. FINDING JOB and EARNING MONEY. Those are not easy right. More over I don’t have a big confidence in using my Japanese. I still think, many think can speak Japanese fluently than me. I can’t easily understand when Japanese speaks. What should I do with this poor Japanese? That’s why while I’m on vacation I want to learn Japanese, Korean and English. I still have many troubles with my English. People can understand what I say, but all my sentences are arranged with awful grammar. So what kind of story is this? Happiness? Sadness? Melancholy? Gloomy? Or only kind of perplexity story about me, the happyrainbow?

2 comments:

rainbow said...

judulnya story from happy rainbow

suri-tama said...

finally!!!...zannen desu ne! kinou, aku pulang duluan, tapi a,...pamili nih yang sekampung dah pd nungguin jo! mana perut lapeur euy! padahal pengen banget poto baareng ma SUng MIn en DOnghae plus Hee Chul, entar ketemuan di kampus yah!!!i will be missing you so much pal!!